TICKL Terms of Service
The purpose of THIS Terms of Service is to stipulate rights, obligations and responsibilities, and other necessary matters between the Company and Members in relation to the use of TICKL service provided by 1Z LABS Inc. (hereinafter, the “Company”). Members can use TICKL Service by agreeing to THIS Terms of Service.
① The definitions of terms used in THIS Terms of Service are as follows.
- 1.Partner service: A service (regardless of the type of service, including the provision of web pages, apps, games, and other content) provided by Partners and for which technical measures for TICKL service have been completed.
- 2.Partner: Any corporation or person that provides and operates Partner service and is distinct from the Company
- 3.User: A person who uses the Partner service through an access device (meaning, but not limited to, wired and wireless devices such as PC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.)
- 4.Member: A person who uses TICKL service, after having agreed to THIS Terms of Service among users
- 5.TICKL service: A service provided by Company; when Member who has been presented with a certain action (including, but not limited to, achieving internal goals within the Partner service, visiting a web page, installing an app, watching an advertisement, etc.) completes the action, the TICKL data is accumulated. Members can convert the accumulated TICKL data into digital tokens.
- 6.TICKL data: Data that Members receive while using TICKL service ② Among the terms used in THIS Terms of Service, those not specified in this Article shall be subject to the provisions of the Service Use Guide, related laws and individual terms and conditions, and other terms shall be subject to general practice.
① THIS Terms of Service shall be posted in the Website or Individual Services, and shall enter into force between the Parties that have consented hereto.
② The Company, if deemed necessary, can modify this Terms of Service within the scope not contravening the relevant laws and regulations. In such case, the amended contents shall be announced or notified by the Company at least seven (7) days prior to the effective date. If the foregoing modification unavoidably operates to your disadvantage, the Company shall individually transmit the notice thereon, at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date, to your email address via email (unless you have any email address, other electronic methods including electronic notice or pop-up message in the Service shall be applied.)
③ Unless you explicitly refuse to accept the aforementioned modification within a set period, from the date of announcement or notification hereby to seven (7) days after the effective date, the Company shall presume your consent thereto. Unless you agree to the revised Terms and Conditions, you may terminate the Service Agreement at any time.
② For matters or interpretations not stipulated in THIS Terms of Service, the individual terms and related laws or commercial practices shall apply.
③ If THIS Terms of Service is written in two or more languages, such as Korean and English, the Korean version takes precedence.
① Users can sign up for TICKL service by entering a GOOGLE account and logging in.
② The TICKL service Agreement shall come into effect after the Company verifies the information entered by a user who has agreed to this Terms of Service.
③ the Company may withhold or refuse its approval on use of the TICKL service, if a case falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
- 1.Provided that the Company has deleted your account under THIS Terms of Service or Guiding Principles
- 2.Provided that you have attempted to create an account by using multiple GOOGLE account, a third party’s name, email address or personal information
- 3.Provided that you enter no required information, or false information in the GOOGLE account
- 4.Provided that there is no sufficient capacity to provide the Service
- 5.Provided that any technical issue is detected in providing the Service
- 6.Provided that the Company admits the financial or technical needs thereof
- 7.Provided that any member whose qualification has been suspended attempts to arbitrarily terminate and re-enter the Service Agreement
- 8.Provided that any attempt to contravene the relevant laws and regulations or Guiding Principles set forth by the Company occurs
- 9.Provided that the user is aged under 14 years
- 10.Use of a GOOGLE account created from an IP address in a country other than where the member actually resides
④ Provided that you turn out to have created an account thereagainst, the Company may impose proper restrictions by immediately suspending the use of TICKL service.
The Company collects the information posted on the Member’s GOOGLE account and GOOGLE profile when signing up. For the management of TICKL service, Members cannot change the GOOGLE account provided at the time of signing up.
① The GOOGLE account shall be used only by its holder, and any access by other person must be banned. The Member shall manage his/her ID and password in person to allow no one to appropriate his/her GOOGLE account.
② If you recognizes that the GOOGLE account and password are stolen or used by a third party, you must immediately notify the Company and follow the instructions. ③ The Company takes no responsibility for any loss caused by your negligence.
① When the Company notifies the Member, it can be done through the GOOGLE email address or the pop-up screen when logging in.
② In the case of notification to all Members, the Company may replace the notice by posting it on service bulletin board for more than 7 days.
① The Members must perform none of the following activities in use of the Service.
- 1.Enter false fact while applying or modifying TICKL service Use
- 2.Use other's GOOGLE account and password; use multiple GOOGLE account; use of a GOOGLE account created from an IP address in a country other than where the member actually resides
- 3.Defame or injure the Company or other's reputation
- 4.Disguising or personating any officer or administrator of the Company or Partners
- 5.Copy, alter, distribute, sell, transfer, lend, secure or allow others to use the Service or part of software thereof without the Company's consent; and/or copy, disassemble, imitate or transform the Service including reverse-engineering of software or any attempt to extract source code
- 6.Violate other rights of the Company or a third party including copyright
- 7.Register or circulate computer viruses to cause malfunction of equipment, and/or destroy and disrupt information related to the TICKL Service
- 8.Circulate false information to provide oneself or others with proprietary benefits, or to damage others
- 9.Collect, store and/or disclose other Member's personal information
- 10.Accumulating, converting or consuming "TICKL data" by using VPN (Virtual private network) or/and such other method(ex. By using Partner service or TICKL Service that are not released or distributed on the GOOGLE PLAY STORE in the country where the "member" actually resides).
- 11.Other Illegal Act
② Members shall neither transfer nor grant their rights to use and legal status hereby, nor impignorate the foregoing rights and status.
③ If you fail to abide by relevant laws and regulations, all Terms and Conditions and/or Policies of the Company, your contravention may be investigated, use of the Service may be temporarily or continuously suspended, and re-subscription may be restricted by the Company. If you adversely affect the provision of Services or severely interfere with the stable operation of Services by causing malfunction of equipment or by destroying or creating disorder in the system, the Company may restrict you from using your account. However, you can appeal through Customer Service if you are dissatisfied with the imposed restriction.
① When a member who has been presented with a certain action (including, but not limited to, achieving internal goals within the Partner service, visiting a web page, installing an app, watching an advertisement, etc.) completes the action, TICKL data is accumulated in member’s account.
② If there is a difference between the TICKL data input to the Company server and the TICKL data displayed on the member’s access device due to unsynchronization, the Company server is the standard, and the difference will not be corrected.
③ TICKL data cannot be the purpose of transfer, inheritance, rental, or collateral.
④ Members can convert TICKL data accumulated over a certain amount into the form of digital tokens. The minimum convertible unit and conversion rate, methods and procedures of conversion are determined by the Company policy and can be found within the TICKL Service. The Company can set different policies for the accumulation and conversion of “TICKL data” for each country.
⑤ The Company shall be deemed to have completed the conversion by sending the digital token to the crypto wallet address designated by the Member. The Company is not the manager of the crypto wallet, does not engage in the storage, management, transfer, exchange, or sale of digital tokens of Members, and does not mediate, mediate, or act on behalf of the Member.
⑥ The cost of conversion is borne by the member.
⑦ In addition to digital token, the Company may provide additional methods of use, such as Paypal payout or in-app purchases. Paypal payout or the types and prices of products available for purchase are subject to the policies of the Company. The Company may set availability, product types, and prices differently for each country.
① In the event of an error in the TICKL data, the Member can apply for correction to the Company within 60 days from the date of error occurrence, and the Company must correct it within 60 days from the date of application for correction if it is confirmed that the request is justified.
② If TICKL data is accumulated in an illegal way not permitted by the Company, such as hacking, macro, or multiple accounts, data will be corrected to 0.
③ TICKL data will expire in turn when 12 months have elapsed from the date of accumulation.
④ If a Member does not continuously access the TICKL service for more than 90 days, his/her TICKL data will be deleted.
① If a case falls under any of the following subparagraphs, all or part of the Service shall be restricted or suspended by the Company.
- 1.Regular or provisional check for equipment maintenance of the TICKL service
- 2.Service disruption due to blackout, equipment failure, or traffic overload
- 3.Any case that the Company can no longer maintain the TICKL service due to changes in circumstance including termination of Partnership Agreement, the government order/restriction, changes in the Service/Member policies etc.
- 4.Natural disaster, national emergency, network failure or other force majeure events
② Suspension of the TICKL service that is due to any of the foregoing reasons shall be notified or announced. However, prior notifications and announcements cannot be provided if the TICKL service is suspended for reasons the Company is unable to predict or control (ex. Disc, server or system failure that is not due to the Company's negligence). the Company shall still make its utmost effort to immediately restore the Service once the cause is identified.
③ In the event that TICKL service can no longer be provided due to conversion of business items, abandonment of business, division or merger, etc., the Member is notified 30 days in advance by the method specified in THIS Terms of Service. In this case, the TICKL data accumulated to the Member is destroyed at the same time as the service is stopped, and the Company does not compensate for this.
④ The Company may change all or part of the services provided according to legal, operational, and technical needs, and notify related matters.
In order to provide better TICKL service, the Company may send various information such as notices, administrator messages, and advertisements regarding service use by e-mail or app push. Members may refuse to receive advertising information if they do not wish to receive it.
① The Members can apply for the termination of the Service Agreement at any time in use of the menu provided in the Services. The Company will take actions accordingly in a swift manner as prescribed under the relevant laws and regulations.
① If it is reasonably suspected or found that a Member violates THIS Terms of service, individual terms and conditions, or interferes with the normal operation of the TICKL Service, the Company may issue a warning, temporary suspension, or permanent suspension of use of the TICKL Service.
② For the protection of member information and for efficiency of operation, The Company may restrict the use of TICKL Service if the Member does not access the TICKL Service for more than 3 months continuously.
③ Upon cancellation or termination, the TICKL data of the Member will be deleted, and the Company will not compensate for this.
④ The cancellation or termination takes effect when the Company expresses its intention to the Member in accordance with the notification method in THIS Terms of Service.
⑤ With respect to the cancellation, termination and restriction of use of the Company, the Member may file an objection according to the procedure set by the Company. At this time, if the objection is recognized as justifiable, the Company immediately resumes the use of the TICKL service.
① The Company shall take no responsibility for any loss occurred without its negligence as prescribed in the following subparagraphs. Furthermore, the Company shall take no liability for indirect, particular, consequential, disciplinary and punitive loss.
- 1.Any loss occurred in an uncontrollable state including natural disaster or equivalent force majeure
- 2.Failure to use TICKL Service due to reasons attributable to the Member such as negligence in account management, loss of account, loss of TICKL data
- 3.Personal loss arising from access to or use of the Service
- 4.Any loss originated from illegal access to or use of the Company's Server by a third party
- 5.Any loss originated from impeded transmission to or from the Company's Server by a third party
- 6.Any loss originated from transmission or spread of malware by a third party
- 7.Any loss arising from use of the Service by a third party including damage or defamation caused by omission, deletion, destruction, etc. of transmitted data
- 8.Any other loss arising from acts of the Company that are not intentional or negligent
② The Company is exempted from liability for disputes between Members or between Members and third parties through TICKL service.
③ The Company is not responsible for the use of TICKL service provided free of charge, unless there are special provisions in the relevant laws.
④ Company is not the provider or operating entity of Partner Service. The Company is not responsible for any problems that occur while the user uses the Partner service.
⑤ The Company is not the entity that sells, buys, exchanges, transfers, stores, manages, or operates the digital token exchange, and does not bear any responsibility for the Member.
THIS Terms of Service or services shall be stipulated and executed under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea in case of any disputes arising out of or related to use of the Service between the Parties concerned, the Company shall faithfully consult with the other Party hereto to resolve such issues. Unless the foregoing conflicts are settled, the Company may file a lawsuit to a competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.